Thursday 9 July 2015

Last Gardening Club this year

This week I decided to make it the last gardening club of the year as next week 2 of my trusted volunteers won't be able to join me. As a matter of fact, I would like to thank Lindy and Nachi for their amazing help and wish them well back home in the US and Japan.

It will be very difficult to run the group without them. If there are any parents who would like to get involved in the Gardening activities, please let me know.

This week we celebrated 'Seeds' all different sizes and colours and made some craft with them.
Once the children don't like their craft anymore, they can put it on the soil, cover it with compost and water it. See what comes up.

They seem to like the activity very much, so much so that it was hard to get them motivated to go and harvest the potatoes







No comments:

Post a Comment